September is coming fast, meaning that Netflix is getting a lot of new movies and TV shows, but by the same token, it’s also saying goodbye to a couple of them.
August still has several days left, meaning fans still have the time to watch those that are scheduled to leave next month.
To start things off, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are going away, two films of the Caped Crusader directed by Christopher Nolan. Pocahontas and Mulan are also retiring from the platform, and A Clockwork Orange and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay are departing as well.
Meanwhile, on the TV side of things, Californication and Portlandia seasons 1 to 5 are going to be removed from the streaming service, among other shows. So better hurry if you missed some of them.
What’s Leaving Netflix In September 2019
- 2 Fast 2 Furious
- A Clockwork Orange
- Angels & Demons
- Baby Animals in the Wild (Season 1)
- Batman Begins
- Battlefield Earth
- Californication (Season 1 to 7)
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Ghost Ship
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- Magic Mike
- Meet Joe Black
- Miami Vice
- Monster House
- Mr. Mom
- Music and Lyrics
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- Revolutionary Road
- Stuart Little
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet St.
- Sydney White
- The Dark Knight
- The Fast and the Furious
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- The First Monday in May
- The Hangover
- Kicking and Screaming
- Honey 3
- Leroy & Stitch
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch
- Tulip Fever
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (Season 1 to 3)
- Super Genius (Season 1)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
- The Mysteries of Laura (Season 2)
- Portlandia (Season 1 to 5)
- Parenthood (Seasons 1 to 6)
- Night School
Sure, a lot of shows and movies that viewers love to rewatch may be going away come September, but at least there are a ton of good ones coming as well, such as the second season of The Chef Show, Between Two Ferns: The Movie, and the second season of Elite.